Advanced Leadership Program
"Leadership is a learnable art. Great leaders are made, not born."
Robert "Dusty" Staub
Leadership is a skill that even “born leaders” must practice and hone. A key requirement for leadership mastery is self-awareness. In our foundational leadership trainings, participants will have learned how personality, communication and conflict resolution styles impact a leader’s capacity to invite maximum engagement, excellence and growth.
The Advanced Leadership Program (ALP) dives deeper into the science and nature of unconscious, self-limiting beliefs. The participant is provided with tools for discovering and transforming ineffective habitual patterns of perceiving, problem solving, behaving and relating.
Held in an intimate and informal rural retreat setting, this three-day experiential program promotes creativity, flexibility, connectivity and authenticity as important transformational tools.
The Advanced Leadership Program is for experienced leaders, facilitators and consultants who want to raise their leadership skills to an even higher level. It is for those who are focused on excellence and who are willing to invest in self-mastery. The foundation of the training is a powerful and tested model of leadership, change mastery and self-development called the Dynamic Development Cycle, which is fully described in the book Dynamic Focus: Creating Significance and Breaking the Spells of Limitation by Wayne Gerber and Dusty Staub.
The five steps of this methodology are:
1) Know who you are and what you stand for. By knowing your core life purpose you can see how it should influence the choices you make and the results you seek.
2) See beyond the obvious. Recognize the value of gaining insights from perspectives that are uncommon to your usual point of view.
3) Leverage your power. By understanding systems of power, you can know when and how to engage them to bring intended results.
4) Do what counts the most. Discern the “essential behaviors” required (based on steps 1-3 above) to achieve desired results.
5) Close the loop. By measuring and monitoring your results you can better identify what works and where additional discovery, focus and practice are required.
During the program you will learn how to:
- Change mental habits and cognitive patternsthat keep you from fulfilling your potential and purpose
- Create a conscious legacy based on your Core Life Purpose
- Increase your insight into complex and difficult situations to see what you and others are missing
- Identify and use Key Human Systems leverage points that have the power to influence the thoughts and behaviors of others
- Engage the concept of transformational and transactional behaviors and how to blend them into a powerful perspective for achieving success
- Learn how to identify the behaviors that will have the most impact in getting the results you desire
- Learn to apply the program material and tools on both a personal and organizational level
Advanced Leadership Program (ALP)
The Advanced Leadership Program (ALP) dives deeply into the science and nature of unconscious, self-limiting beliefs. The participant is provided with tools for discovering and transforming ineffective habitual patterns of perceiving, problem solving, behaving and relating.
Check Your Courage Quotient
We invite you to take our quick survey to get your Courage Quotient.
> Take the Survey